It’s the week leading up to Black Friday 2013 and we’re just a couple of days away from the biggest shopping day of the year.
Many stores will be giving the customary deals so that you can save big on your holiday shopping. You’re probably gearing up to get some of these deals to buy gifts for the family or to get that sweet gadget you’ve been eying ever since it was released.
If you’re an online marketer, you can also save big money on resources that you’ll need in your business such as web hosting, domains, WordPress themes and business training.
In this post, I’m going to highlight some of the Black Friday deals being handed out from various sites that you might find useful. I’ll provide a brief description of the deal and a link to another post containing more information on individual deals, my thoughts and in some cases, a bonus so that you get something extra getting the deal through my affiliate link.
Here are a list of the deals I’ve found.
Black Friday 2013 Deals (Nov. 29, 2013)
Most deals kick off at midnight on Friday, November 29th and continue throughout the weekend and ending at midnight on Cyber Monday. Some deals will only run for limited times during the weekend, usually all day Friday and then all day Monday. Other deals will only run on Black Friday.
Check the times posted to take advantage of the deal.
Educational / Training
(1) Wealthy Affiliate – This year, the top online business training site, Wealthy Affiliate is giving premium access for it’s lowest price ever. Instead of paying $47/month, you’ll be able to get access for just under $25 per month by paying $299 for a yearly subscription.
This offer runs from 7 am EST on Friday until 11:59 pm at the end of Cyber Monday. Click here for more details on the Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday special.
(1) Hostgator – If you’re looking for web hosting, Hostgator is running a 60% off all new hosting packages for the entire weekend. Not only that, they’re kicking off the savings with a 75% off flash sale from 12 am CST – 1 am CST on Friday and a couple of other times throughout the weekend.
This is a great opportunity to get quality web hosting for only about $1.24/month. Click here for more details on the Hostgator Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale.
(2) WP Engine – Get 4 months of managed WordPress hosting free when you sign up for an annual plan. This deal runs all weekend and requires the coupon code ‘cyberhostspecial13′. Click here to try the WP Engine special.
(3) GreenGeeks – GreenGeeks are offering 20% off their 1, 2 and 3 year plan for shared hosting and 20% off the first month for VPS and reseller plans.
(1) Woo Themes – Just enter the coupon ‘blackfriday2013‘ to get 35% off any WordPress premium theme, plugin or WooCommerce extension.
This post will be constantly updated with new information as I find more deals so check back often and if you know of a deal that isn’t posted here, just let me know in the comment section or via the contact form.
Last updated: Nov. 30, 2013 at 2:38 am