After starting the Level 2 course at Wealthy Affiliate, I’ve worked my way through the first 4 lessons which covered subjects like:
- using your own domain name (for branding)
- creating theme based content for your site
- organizing your menu system (for optimal navigation)
- creating website email address
- asking for feedback
- the customer purchase cycle
- creating content
The course is aimed at building your website to the point where it starts getting traffic from search engines through the creation of content.
After completing the lesson 4 tasks, I’ve finally created my first piece of content on my new site, a review of a binary options program that can be found through the Clicksure network called Pure Profits.
I plan to do at least 4 reviews per week or 1 everyday if possible. I’ll continue to follow the course and complete the given tasks as they come. I’ll then post another update here.