This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, visit the disclosure page.
You want to make a website so that you can build your online business but you do not know which website builder you should go with.
There’s Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, WordPress and a bunch of others that you can choose from. Which one should you use? Which one has the best features? Which one is the easiest? So many questions…
You hear about SiteRubix and now you’re here trying to get those questions answered.
- How easy is SiteRubix to use?
- How much does SiteRubix cost?
- Can I build a free website with SiteRubix?
- Will SiteRubix put ads on my website?
- How many sites can I build with SiteRubix?
- Can I set up a blog with SiteRubix?
- Does SiteRubix have tutorials?
- How does SiteRubix compare to Wix?
- How does it compare to WordPress?
- Should I use Bluehost or SiteRubix?
The questions are endless and in this updated review of the SiteRubix website platform, you will get all your questions answered and a chance to ask any that are unanswered.
I will try to make this SiteRubix review as comprehensive as possible so that you will fully understand the benefits of building your website using this platform.
I’ve built all my websites using the website builder and the site that you’re currently reading is one of those if you’re looking for live SiteRubix examples.
What Is SiteRubix?
SiteRubix is a website platform that is a combination of a website builder and several other components such as web hosting, content management and more.
The website builder is based on WordPress so it has all the benefits of using that platform. WordPress currently powers 30% of all the websites on the internet.
Having a website builder that uses WordPress means that you’ll get more design options than any other website builder due to the amount of free and premium themes available for you to choose from.
And it also means that you can add any type of functionality to your website as long as you can find a plugin for it.
SiteRubix is also more that just a website builder platform as it comes with online marketing training, community and a host of other addons.
How To Build a Website Using SiteRubix
Site Rubix uses a wizard (step 1, step 2 etc.) that simplifies the process of installing a WordPress website and it also installs necessary plugins you’ll need to manage your site. You can automatically log into your site from the Site Rubix management area and migrate a free site with one click to your own domain.
If you’re already familiar with WordPress, using Site Rubix will make life even more easier for you. If all this is new, you’ll have very little hassle setting up your first website as Site Rubix can set up your site in under 5 minutes.
More Than Just a Website Builder
The real benefit you get from using Site Rubix comes from the fact that it is much more that just a website builder.
The powerful system combines the website builder with robust free web hosting, step by step affiliate marketing training as well as community and technical support. Everything works seamlessly to give you a great user experience when managing your affiliate sites.
(1) Free web hosting – When you set up your websites using Site Rubix, you’re automatically installing them on Wealthy Affiliate’s web hosting platform. This way, you’re already saving money on web hosting, a necessary resource for all affiliate marketers.
Having free web hosting is great for affiliate marketers who are just starting out as it saves money you may not yet have. In my case, I use my own web hosting because I have a lot more control and I like the cPanel dashboard. WA Hosting is kinda limited with what you can have control over but it’s still powerful web hosting.
(2) Affiliate marketing training – This is what sets Site Rubix apart from most other web builders. While you might get some tutorials on how to use the web builder on other hosts, Site Rubix is part of the Wealthy Affiliate system so users are going to get full training on how to actually build, maintain and profit from their websites using affiliate marketing and other forms of monetization.
(3) Support – This is an important part of building a website. You run into problems and you’re going to need someone to turn to with your questions or to directly sort out a technical problem.
Site Rubix offers both. You can submit a support ticket to get help with technical issues. For example, you messed with the code on your WordPress install and now you can’t log into your site. You’ll need someone to get this fixed for you. Submitting a ticket will get you the help you need here in a timely manner.
Or maybe it’s just something simple like wanting to know how to remove the footer text on your website. For simple issues like this, you can ask within the Wealthy Affiliate community either on the live chat or the website development classroom and you’re guaranteed to get an answer at any time of the day.
Getting Started with Site Rubix
Getting started with Site Rubix is free and easy. You get two free sites to do whatever you want.
You install your first website then set up your profile within Wealthy Affiliate. You can then follow the free Online Entrepreneur Certification course available to all members and get on the right track with your website.
Free users have limitations within Site Rubix (less themes to choose from, can’t use your own domain name etc) so there is greater benefits to be had in getting a premium account.
Premium membership unlocks unlimited website installs on Site Rubix as well as more themes and you can use your own domain names.
To start using Site Rubix, you can either sign up with Wealthy Affiliate for free and claim your two free websites or start building your website using the tool below.